Sunday, October 7, 2007

I was not tagged.

No, I was not tagged - I saw this on some other people's blog and thought it was fun. Here is a little bit more about Mike and I.

1. Who is your man? The man God has graciously given me is James Michael Spivey - Mike. God has blessed me with him and I enjoy every day with him!



2. How long have you been together? We started dating September 22, 2002 - we got engaged on March 9th, 2004 and we married on Dec. 4th, 2004


3. How long did you date? We dated for 1 yr and 6 months and we were engaged for 9 months.

4. How old is your man? Mike just turned 26 this past August.

5. Who eats more? Definitely Mike. But I have a feeling that I might surpass him the next few months.

6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.

7. Who is taller? He is.

8. Who sings better? He does.

9. Who does the laundry? I do...that is a scary thought to think of him doing it.

10. Who takes out the garbage? He does.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are facing it, me.

12. Who pays the bills? I do. I love filling out forms

13. Who is better with the computer? I am - I had to teach Mike where the power button is. He is doing bette since we got our Mac.

14. Who mows the lawn? What lawn? - If we had one, I am sure he would.

15. Who cooks dinner? I used to until I got pregnant - and now he does it all the time. Once I can smell and look I food I will take cooking back on.

16. Who drives when you are together? He does.

17. Who pays when you go out? He does. It all comes from the same account, but he actually takes his card out and pays. It is more manly.

18. Who is most stubborn? I probably am - although I am normally not stubborn for lon.

19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both really try to, but sometimes pride gets in the way.

20. Whose parents do you see the most? Living so far away from family, we try to spilt it right down the middle. We see his ENTIRE family more, because they all live in the same city. My family lives in 4 different states - but we always see my parents and grandparents when we go home

21. Who kissed who first? He did.

22. Who asked who out? He did. Our first date was to a theme park called Wild Adventures - I got sick. :( but we had a great times.

23. Who proposed? He did.

24. Who is more sensitive? By far me - especially now that I am pregnant - it is way worse!!!

25. Who has more friends? Well - we have a lot of couple friends. But, because I used to work on campus I know more people.

26. Who has more siblings? I do - I have 2 brothers and a sister. He just has one brother and one sister.

27. Who wears the pants in the family? Mike takes his responsibily that the Lord has given him very seriously and I am proud to submit to his leadership.

No comments: