Friday, January 4, 2008

God truly provides for us... even in the small stuff!

Well - as you know from my last post, I have not been comfortable and Mike and I are not sleeping in the same bed. :( Well, since he has been sleeping on the futon couch matress on the floor (See previous post for pics), we both have gotten better sleep. And it has really helped both of us with our sickness and moods. As we were fixing his bed last night I told him that we needed to think about investing in a bigger bed, or see if someone is getting rid of a Queen size bed or something. The double just isn't cutting it!!! Well, not even an hour after that conversation, I check my email and a couple from our small group sent us an email with the subject as: "GIVING AWAY A BED" - the email was that they have a QUEEN size bed (matress, boxspring, frame, and headboard) that they do not need and wanted to know if anyone needed a bed or wanted one, and if so, then they could have it!!! Well I quickly emailed them back and told them about our bed situation and so, we are arranging on Sunday to pick it up!!!

God is so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think a queen will be large enough for 5?

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike and Molly I too am carrying twins only I'm having Ferternal GIRLS!! lol I am at my 24th week right now and look right about where you are my husband and I are so excited a word of advice I have a queen bed and it's STILL not enough room for me my hubby the girls AND a pillow every night is a task my poor husband has fallen off the bed several times already just trying to give me the room I need we're about to upgrade to a Cali. KING!! We figure it'll be best so we both have the room that we need!!

Mike and Molly Spivey said...

who is mimi? IS that you, Mom?