Monday, September 22, 2008

Jeremiah Laughing in the Buff!

The boys absolutely LOVE being naked! They will giggle and have so much fun! My grandmother hasn't caught them giggling yet, so I stripped them down and Jeremiah loved it! Tickle them a bit and you have some giggles!

Here is a video of Jeremiah laughing - towards the end of it, he pees! You can't see it very well on the video, but you can see my feet jump back!

Hope you enjoy it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great!! My boys love being naked too. Can't blame them for that LOL He has a great laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! That is hilarious that he peed on you! :) Cute giggles :)

Sara said...

Love it! The fact that he peed makes it that much cuter!

Marsha said...

Such a cute video!!
Glad to hear that you may be moving to the great state of AL!! You will have to email me so we can get together.
Marsha

threehandprints said...

Cute boys...I am partial to boys as I have 3 of my own! Read your story on the day you found out it was twins...so exciting!