The boys have really picked up on their developing this week! We mastered rolling over a few weeks ago, and now I can't keep them on their backs. They love rolling onto their tummy's and do a good job of rolling back to their backs! They are grasping whatever is in front of them now and really enjoys playing with toys and blankets. The cutest thing that has happened this week is that Michael has started to rock himself. It is adorable! If you sit him up next to you or on your leg, he will rock himself back and forth! He can really get going!
The boys are beginning to practice sitting up! I didn't think that would happen this soon (on the preemie timetable), but it seems like overnight they have really started to do it! We can sit them up and they will hold that position for a good few seconds - Michael is taking to it more than Jeremiah, but we are practicing with both of them!
Once I again I will mention that these boys are such a blessing in our lives! They bring so much joy to us! We thank God for them every second of every day!
Montgomery Update:
Mike started at the church this past Wednesday. He drove up on Wednesday and stayed the night and worked a little bit in the office on Thursday before coming back home. We are going back up tomorrow (Sunday) for church - my mom is keeping the boys for us so that it won't be so hectic trying to travel and manage to feed two babies three times! It is about a 3 hour drive, which isn't bad at all. As of right now we will be moving at the end of the first week in November. We are thinking about leasing a cheaper, yet smaller apartment at the same complex - so if we go with that then we will probably be moving next weekend. We are real excited about serving at Thorington Road and moving our family to Montgomery!
Pictures Update:
Here are a few pictures of the boys practicing to sit up (and a few others):
Daddy put a diaper cover on my head!
Playing with Dad!
Snuggling with Grandma Whe!
Can we watch ESPN?!
Mike and Mom fed the boys the other night. They are mocking me. Apparently I make this face while I breastfeed - you try breastfeed twins at the SAME TIME - you would make that face too!
4 comments:
Yall are so funny! Every time I look at this blog it puts a big smile on my face. I am so glad I am a part of this family. You're all just a bundle of joy! "Grandma Whe" Hee!! Hee!!! Mike's nickname has left quite an impression. Is that going to be her new Grandma name? I love the making faces picture - hilarious. You do make a good point though about feeding twins. None of us know what it's like.
Luv you guys!!!!
MIKE AND MOLLY AND THE BABIES YALL KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YALL.AND I KNOW HOW MUCH YALL LOVE ME.I WILL TURN NINE NEXT FRIDAY. AND I WILL SEE YOU ON THANKSGIVING DAY AT AUNT MELBA'S. GIVE THE BOYS A BIG HUG AND KISS FROM THIER COUSIN MAGEN. PLUS I AM BEING BAPTIZED TONITE AT CHURCH. LOVE YOU ALL MAGEN
Cute! You do make that face when you nurse, but I probably would too if I was nursing twins! :) Hope everything is going great for you all!
Too funny! The boys are getting so big. Wish I could hold them. I hope you guys love your new home.
Laura Griffiths
Post a Comment