Saturday, January 24, 2009

Moments to Remember.

I love it when I can catch some Daddy Moments with the camera! Mike is so good with the boys and they just love him! These are moments worth remembering!

Reading with the boys. Jeremiah was so active and not interested at all.

But Michael really enjoyed the time.
Mike brought home these flowers for me for no reason at all - just being sweet! Aww!
The boys heard Mike talking in the bedroom and started making their way towards him.
Jeremiah made it first!
"Wait a second - where did Daddy go?"
Mike stayed with the boys one day and Ieft a schedule for him. When I came back this is what it looked like. Notice he crossed out "boys" and wrote "little men." We are raising Future Men!

2 comments:

Malissa said...

What a sweet husband and daddy! I'm proud that he is my brother in law. (Mike, I remember when I was your age..)

Unknown said...

What a cute post! :) I know it will be so fun to have all those pics when the boys are older and to be able to show them to them! It is amazing how fast the days go by! Treasure them (the days and the boys) (I know you do both!:)