I thought you would enjoy them! :) However, this baby is Jeremiah! :) When you see them you can easily tell them apart now - this has just happened over the past few weeks. We taught Jeremiah to squinch his eyes, so that is what he is doing in those pictures!
5 comments:
Too cute! :) That is just about what Josiah usually ends up looking like :) That's the reason he usually eats spaghetti with just a diaper on. :)
Cute, cute, cute. The 2nd picture looks like he is trying hard to slurp that noodle.
Oh my word! These are the cutest pictures! I can't wait to see them next week! (Am I right to say this baby is Michael?)
I thought you would enjoy them! :) However, this baby is Jeremiah! :) When you see them you can easily tell them apart now - this has just happened over the past few weeks. We taught Jeremiah to squinch his eyes, so that is what he is doing in those pictures!
How cute is he?!?! Looks like you have your hands full- in a good way!!!
Post a Comment