Tuesday, August 25, 2009

This is what I see while washing dishes!




We have a swing set that was left with the house. A mom of quads gave me these plastic infant swings, so we attached them to the set. The boys absolutely love them and when it is not too hot, or the sun isn't shining in their faces, we try to go out and spend some time in them! The set was on the other side of the yard, but I asked Mike if he would move it in front of the window so I could watch them swing when I cook. I loved watching Mike play swing the boys in it while I was finishing up dinner! They had so much fun, and I am sure Mike had just has much fun watching the joy in his sons - and I had fun watching Mike enjoy his children, and my children enjoying their father!
____________________________

Today is Mike's birthday! WHOO HOO!!! Happy Birthday Mike!!! I am so thankful that the Lord gave this man to be as my husband. He is such a blessing and a delight and the compassion in his heart for the Lord and his family is so attractive to me! I am blessed to call him my husband and the father of our sons! I love you Mike!!!


____________________________

I purchased some little blue stools at target for $2!!! I was really excited about using them in the boy's room and then my mom gave me the idea that it could be a good "waiting" stool for bath time. Ingenious Mother!!! So, we started practicing this week due to the fact that they are having to get 4-5 baking soda baths a day because of this awful diaper rash (any tips?). Normally Mike is home to assist in bath time, but lately it has just been me because Mike is at work. I have them wait on the stool while I undress their brother and get him in the tub. Then we the bath is over they wait on the stool while I am drying them off. We have had, so far, 100% success! They have done very well with it and I am very proud of them! Tonight we had them both practice some more and sit there while they brushed their teeth.

Aren't they just precious?





Have I ever mentioned before that I love those three men in my life?! If not, I do!

3 comments:

Kristi Fain said...

I'm glad the boys are enjoying the swings! My little ones love to swing.

Kristi Fain

Anonymous said...

Adorable!:)

mandysandifer said...

This is soooo cute!