Sunday, June 1, 2008

Daddy, Hats and Shoes

I completely LOVE the fact that I have two boys! (Count them.. One, TWO!!!) My dream is to have 4 (or five) boys - Mike wants at least one daughter, so hopefully you can had a girl to that count. I get excited about that fact that I get to wash muddy pants, mend jeans with holes, and tell them they can not bring the frogs into the house!

I went to Babies R Us yesterday and bought the boys baseball caps that they can wear when we go outside. I put them on the coat rack and realizes that I put them next to Mike's hat - I just thought it was plain adorable!!! Here are the pics!




I went with the theme of the boys stuff next to their dad's, so I took a picture of their shoes (Which they ALREADY grew out of)


Don't they look like their daddy??? ***Check out that hold fashion pacifier!***

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they look soo cute in their hats!
and their baby shoes are super cute too!

Anonymous said...

so cute! :) I love the pics

Anonymous said...

Hello!!! It's Wednesday-we need some wordless pics! :)