As for the next phase of our life - we really don't know. We will be living with my mom and dad for the summer in Pensacola, Fl. I will be able to get some help with the boys and Mike will be able to get some much needed rest! We are currently sending out resumes to churches and praying that the Lord will order our steps in the next season of our life.
I have to admit - I am a little sad! I am happy and proud that Mike graduated, but I am sad that this season ended! It was such a blessed season!!! Living up here in Louisville as been some of the greatest times in our life - we met friends that have become family and I have to say we have enjoyed every minute (mostly)! A chapter in our life is done - we have always been in the "School" phase of life and now that is over - and it is sad to me. I like this chapter! But, I know that we are entering a whole different season that will be just as exciting, if not more. A season of watching our boys (plus more children) grow and being able to be entrusted with these little men (and maybe women one day) to teach them the Word and raise them to be men of God - now that will be an exciting season!
So, pray for us - as we seek the Lord in our next direction.
Enjoy the pictures from graduation and the week!
Dr. and Mrs. Mohler at the reception for graduates
These are a few pictures from the week with Mike's parents:
Mike's mom and the boys
My little Stud Muffin 1
My Little Stud Muffin 2
All Three of my Stud Muffins!
5 comments:
congrats!
the pix are great :)
COngratulations Mike and "Ms. Molly"! :-) It's so encouraging to see such a wonderful "young" family entering into service for the Lord in ministry! The boys are adorable! Molly, let Jamie know when would be a good time to get together with the kidos! (via her blog or mine) Makayla would love to see you before you all leave for FL!
Congrats on graduating! That is big news! I love the "If you think I'm cute you should see my twin" shirts. I would love to know where you found those :-)
Congrats!! I just emailed you about coming and visiting...just let me know! See you all soon!!
Tell Mike we said Congratulations!!
The Glas Family
Post a Comment