This is Molly's friend Laura.
I talked to Molly about an hour ago- HER WATER BROKE-and she is at the hospital!!!
That is all she told me for now, because she was still in the triage area waiting for Mike to get her registered. She is going to call me with an update or once the boys arrive-whichever comes first! She is hoping her labor will be very short since she is already so far progressed, but like she said-there is no telling with her-she is a unique case. :) But, anyway, I will update the minute I hear from her-even if it is in the middle of the night-I know some of you are anxiously awaiting the boys' arrival. :) Keep her in your prayers, she said she was a little nervous, but of course just ready for the boys to be here. :)
UPDATED at 10:48pm-still no word from Molly, I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything! We are excited and waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment