Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tummy Time and Bath Time

We had another round of Tummy Time this morning. We put them both down together and at first they were facing each other talking to one another - it was adorable. Then, Michael got bored and turned his head the other direction, and Jeremiah missed him. He started putting his arm around him and licking his head! It was priceless! I tried to get it on video, and only got bits of it. Hope you enjoy this video:


We also had bath time with both of the boys tonight! Jeremiah DID NOT like it, but once we got him warm he was so calm and relaxed! These boys are so precious!

Also, on another positive note - I tried to breastfeed the boys at the same time and we did it with MUCH success! They were champs! We are going to keep practicing every day until all three of us are pros!

Jeremiah's first bath time


Michael waiting for his turn on Daddy's lap
Ashlee and Lynsey with the twins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The video is adorable Molly! :) I love seeing all the pics, I need to do better with my blog... :) Have a great day!