We joined FBC Soperton yesterday! Mike told his dad that we had 4 new people join sunday, a nice young couple with two children - then after his dad said "That's great!" he told him it was us! :) Even though it was obvious we were joining we had to make it official! So thankful to be apart of FBC Soperton! We feel so blessed!
After church I had to rush home to get cleaning done for the open house! Some of the ladies from the church made most of the food and some came early to help set up! What a blessing!!! Those ladies were so sweet to not only help set up, but help serve and clean up!!! What would I have done without them! After the evening service the church came over to see all the renovations made to the parsonage! It was so much fun and we had a packed house! We had anywhere from 60-75 folks in here and it was such a blessing!!!
So since the church had Open House - how about you guys get a peek as well :) - actually, it will have to wait a day or so. I have been sitting her attempting to do it and getting up to check on Michael every so often - he has thrown up 5 times tonight and just threw up again (6 times now). I was hoping it was something he ate, but he keeps saying his tummy hurts and then about 20 minutes later will throw up. He has slept for the past 3 hours, but woke up and threw up. So, now we are up watching Thomas the Train, drinking pediolyte (Which he may throw up, because he is telling me is tummy hurts) and it is 12:30 - pray for me tomorrow for energy, because it doesn't look like I will be going to sleep anytime soon!
I didn't take any pics from yesterday so after Mike put the boys to bed he went back in to snap a few pics for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment