On Saturday I spent most of the day getting stuff ready for the Open House on Sunday. I spent most of my afternoon in Dublin at Kroger and had a good "saving" trip but it was HORRIBLE trying to figure it out! There were 10,000 people in that store and as I got up to the self-checkout and had already scanned more than half my items I realized I completely messed it up and had to cancel the transaction, put everything back in my buggy and re-caculate! *Sigh* It was awful! Once I got back from Dublin we went straight over to Malissa's and had dinner with her and her sister Michelle and husband Adam. Adam and Michelle are pregnant with a girl that they are naming Olive. Michelle is such a cute pregnant woman and completely glows! She and her husband are moving in June to Kansas City where they will be ministering at IHOP (International House of Prayer). IHOP is a ministry that has a prayer room that has been going on 24/7 since 1999. Adam plays the drums and will be playing for them along with other ministries that he will be serving at! They are excited and both are very passionate about the Lord, His word, and prayer! We are very excited for them!

This was taken in front of the FirePlace that Eric made in the other house. The house is complete (He has been working on flipping this house for several years) and now we are just praying that someone will buy it for what they are asking! Quickly, Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment